Hotmail Login UK is a popular free online email service from Microsoft with the world’s second most popular email service. It is a webmail service that provides IMAP access to your Hotmail.co.uk, so you can connect to your email from desktop email clients, mobile devices and anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
Windows Live Hotmail service (Hotmail) was renamed to outlook.com which was launched in 1996. Microsoft acquired in 1997 and it’s released the final version of Hotmail in October 2011. It was replaced in 2012.
www.Hotmail.co.uk: Key Features
- Security and privacy:
To respect users’ privacy, especially targeting Gmail’s privacy practices. It does not scan emails or attachments.
- Active View:
It can permit users to interact directly with content and functionally within their email messages.
This web application was first released on January 14, 2008, like Windows Live Calendar. Calendar events can store online and also created and shared multiple calendars, allowing different levels of permission for each user.
Hotmail contacts management was known as windows live contacts and it provides users with access to their contacts information and profile. Contacts are automatically updated in real-time and users can also set limits on what parts of their contacts can be seen by others.
Hotmail.co.uk is a component of task management introduce during the transition to the Office 365 best infrastructure.
- Office for Web Integration:
Hotmail allows viewing and editing of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint documents that are attached to the email messages and it integrates with the office for the web.
- Skype Integration:
A version of skype started rolling out in the UK on April 30, 2013, and it allows the user to make a skype video call.
The simple way to Create Hotmail.co.uk Account | Register or Sign up
- Go to create an account which is on the top right side of the page. (Hotmail.co.uk)
- Create your email address and enter your password.
- Untick the “send me promotional emails from Microsoft” box and if you want to receive promotional Email then skip this step.
- Click next and Enter your first name and last name into the text field.
- Click next. It’s a blue button below the text fields.
- Click the country or region then select your country location.
- Select Next, and enter the verification code. To generate a new code you can click the New button.
- Click Next. It is a blue button is at the bottom of the window.
How to Easily Sign in to your www.Hotmail.co.uk Inbox | Hotmail Login UK
- Go to Hotmail.co.uk and click sign-in which is middle in the middle of the page.
- Enter your Hotmail.co.uk email address or phone number and click Next which is below the textbox.
If you want to go straight to Hotmail next time then, you have to check the keep me signed Inbox. It is not recommended if you share your computer with others. You can uncheck the box to be prompted for your password each time you sign in.